Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's been a Long time..I shouldn't have left you...

I used to have a blog a long time ago, well not so long ago but I started one my Fresh yr of college. I got into it because I always had journals and would sporadically write in them, plus my roommate said it was easier online because your hands don't hurt so much from typing as they do writing. SO TRUE! I've never really been consistent in my life so as of recent, I'm trying to work on that. I plan to share @ least a few thoughts here with whoever reads this everyday. Encouragement is needed and appreciated lol. Last night I hung out with my ex who was my 1st serious bf ever of about 4 yrs maybe more give or take. It was very pleasant. He's always been my best friend because well, we were best friends first and foremost. With him I feel very comfortable and as if I can tell him anything without the worry that he'll judge me and secretly hate me for being my crazy self. I have soo much love and admiration for him. I feel like no matter what happens he'll always support me and be my # 1 fan and adore him for that. I've been in 2 relationships after him and it's awesome to know that I can speak to him about them and find out what his opinion or advice is. He never picks sides and always gives me great advice even if it's not what I wanna hear lol. We ate some great Thai food @ this place called Lantern on 2nd Ave & 18th St. great place! Great prices, great tasting food and they're lightening fast! We ordered our food and literally 2 seconds later it came out, same with the drink order and even wen we gave them the card for the bill. Miraculous! Then we got our palms read and I got a tarot card reading as well. It was pretty shocking to hear the things this lady told me. I went to one that I had gone to prior with my bff Jill who had told me some good things so I trusted her. Whats crazy is that after we left and we were speaking about all the crazy and true things she was saying, I summed it up by saying "I basically got hustled for $40 for a lady to tell me everything I already know, all she did was just confirm it!" lol However, she did tell me some interesting stuff that I didn't know but I guess only time will tell. Here are a few things she said:
I am going to live well into my 90's and will die of old age, no illnesses or sicknesses. I will get married at age 27 and only once( this gives me less than 4 yrs..ahhhhh). I will be the mother of 2 children ( keeping my fingers crossed for a boy and girl) lol. She said she saw a change of address which I freaking hope so. She said she saw Cali or Florida but I've been thinking Arizona or Hawaii lol She mentioned how she felt a lot of negative energy around me and that I have been back stabbed a lot by my "friends" and she recommended me distancing myself from them which I plan on doing. She claimed that I have Cherokee blood in me and that someone has been trying to reach out to me. She asked if I meditate or pray, which I don't and she claimed that I have a great healing power and don't use it... I plan to figure out what this power is and start using it ( I love to help ppl). She also told me that I get premonitions, which I do! SCARY! She also said that there was someone with the initial J that was bringing negative energy towards me but I couldn't think of anyone. She told me that this oct/nov. I should be getting a promotion and financially I'll b better and within the next year my career will change bc I'm not happy. So true! and that in March/April of next yr I'll b in a better career that I enjoy. She told me that on the outside I'm smiling and on the inside I'm dying because I never speak up and I'm always allowing others to tell me what to do and what makes me happy is being independent, self sufficient, and in control. Very True! She claimed that I need to focus more on me and I need to get in touch with my spiritual side bc I am a very spiritual person but I don't exercise it. As far as 2010 and 2011, she said she sees more positive things coming my way but I need to stop worrying so much and be more open to the opportunities that are being presented to me than shutting the ideas down and being so negative before giving them a chance. So with all that said, I am going to be more selfish. It may sound bad but I really am hurting that I'm always going out of my way for people and never really do what I want bc I'm worried of the judgments to b passed or me being a disappointment to those I care about. So today is the 1st day about me and what I want to do. No holding back. Only the truth and on my way to self improvement. see ya tom! Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment