Monday, April 12, 2010

Sneezing Season

As we all know it's that time of year when the pollen count goes up and those who have allergies are severely affected, and those who don't have allergies, well possibly begin to develop them. I, for one believe am currently apart of the latter. I have never suffered from allergies nor have ever been informed by any doctor that I've had any. However, in the past recent days, I find myself achooo-ing more often than a once in a blue sneeze. Due to this, I have taken notice to how many people actually suffer from allergies and how they in turn deal with it. Most are prescribed allergy medication to supress the sneezing, watery or itchy eyes, and runny nose symptoms, others who refuse to concede that they have been subjected to such dismay, instead go around sneezing and spreading germs without even realizing it.
So I thought that I'd try to educate people and help us all out by posting the "proper way to sneeze" in efforts to reduce the spreading of germs and increase consideration for other people with whom you share and walk this earth with.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next time I see you, I'm going to sneeze and then touch you! No boogers though, I don't sneeze with boogers, thats just gross!

    ReplyDelete
  3. y dont u write nemore? i thought u wr tryna find ur caling it dont call u if u dont do it!

    ReplyDelete